On Saturday, May 6th, the excitement, fun, love, and large smiles on our participants’ faces were present during the Cinco De Mayo Oysters Touring Drive, an event that sold out in just 45 seconds! At 8:55 am sharp, the first group left the starting location, followed by the second and third groups with 20-minute intervals in between. The total drive time was 2 hours and 20 minutes on a fun and twisty road. Two pit stops were scheduled, both with restrooms. The first pit stop was at a market where participants could purchase any food item for your picnic lunch, including cheese, wine, etc. The second pit stop was at Hog Island Oyster Co, where participants could purchase oysters!!! 🦪🤗
As a treat we created a video about this event, check it out at https://youtu.be/2VJxcyBs77Y
I would like to share a big thanks to all the volunteers for this event: Event Planner: Stacy, Lead Drivers: Gilbert, John/Cheryl and Jeanie/Tony, and Sweep Drivers: Bert C., Bert N., and Yina/Eyal! Also huge thanks to Bert C. for all his help staying and providing support to a participant who experienced an issue with his car radiator!
Looking ahead, what’s next?
- The Shenandoah Wine Country Overnight Adventure (2 days event!)
- Event Planner: Frank Vanson
- Event Date: May 18th and May 19th
- Registration link: http://msreg.com/2023pcaggrswt3
- Shasta Tour / PCA GGR Caravan
- Event Date: June 8 to June 12th
- Mammoth Lakes Porsche Tour updates:
- Due to the Extreme weather conditions this year, and due to the Porsche Parade schedule in June, the Mammoth Lakes Porsche Tour was rescheduled to October timeframe (the date is not yet set)
- San Benito/Carmel Valley Drive and Social Event
- Event Date: Saturday July 15th
So looking forward to seeing you all in our amazing and fun upcoming motoring events 🤗
Gilbert Bouzeid, PCA GGR Motoring Director